- Mail Order Clerk is responsible for pulling, packing, and shipping customer orders in a quick and accurate manner utilizing a RF device.
- Mail Order Clerk reports to the Shift Supervisor first, and then the Distribution Center Manager, with questions and concerns about daily duties.
- Ability to work and complete the assigned tasks in one of the basic areas of Mail Order:
Pulling: Pullers are responsible for signing out and pulling customer orders in an accurate and expedient manner. They may also be required to fix mistakes that may arise after the orders have passed through quality control.
Packing: Packers are responsible for packing customer orders, making sure all items are accounted for in the correct size box. They are also required to specially wrap any item that may appear delicate or has the possibility to become damaged during shipment.
Quality Control: Quality Control Clerks are responsible for auto-checking customer orders after they have been pulled to ensure correctness; any mistakes found are to be separated and corrected by the Pullers.
Scale: Scale Operators are responsible for taping packages, running them through the appropriate scale, and sorting them by ship method.
- Completing RF work necessary for the assigned tasks.
- Completing any additional tasks as assigned by the Order Fulfillment Supervisor or Manager.
- Showing flexibility when asked to work in other departments.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with both management and fellow employees.
- A dependable work ethic emphasized by punctuality and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to stand for more than 8 hours and lift at least 70 lbs.